Single-piece cuff – Varying Tube Options – Multiple Sizes
- Invalid value posted for Product Variation
ambidex One-piece Cuffs
£7.50 – £22.50
One-piece cuffs developed to be easy to use, clean, multi-purpose and cost-effective. Our ambidex cuffs feature a unique soft edge which replaces the weld found on other cuffs, ensuring equal comfort for the patient, whether used on right or left arm.
The bladder-less blood pressure cuffs can be used as a regular cuff, or for single patient use, and carries a white panel on which a patient’s name or the cuff location details can be recorded.
- Made in UK
- Cuff can be used on either left or right arm
- Inlet tube positioned in the centre of the cuff face frees space for the stethoscope and keeps tubing on the outside of the arm
- Cuff Range and artery position indicator can be read when cuff is on either arm
- Full range of sizes based on British Hypertension Society?s recommendations
- Completely latex free
- Panel for single patient or cuff identification if required
- Tab for aneroid gauge, which can also be used as a tube tidy
- Easily cleaned and antimicrobial treated
Note: Inappropriate cuff size can result in incorrect readings. Using a small cuff may result in erroneously high blood pressure readings, while a larger cuff may give out erroneously low blood pressure readings. The inflatable part of the cuff should cover at least 80% of the circumference of the patient?s upper arm.