“Only device in the world which replaces mercurial sphygmomanometer.”
The greenlight 300 has been developed to provide a reliable and accurate alternative without mercury. This is achieved using silicon chip technology replacing the traditional mercury column with an electronic pressure detection system.
Overcoming problems associated with other types of sphygmomanometer: The greenlight 300 is non-toxic, robust and importantly, automatically self-calibrates to zero when switched on, thus ensuring reliable accuracy.
The traditional mercury display is replaced with LEDs clearly displaying pressure in steps of 2 mmHg, and the clinically important cuff pressure deflation rate is indicated.
- Made in UK and guaranteed accurate to ISO 81061-1 and BS EN 1060-3
- 10 Year calibration warranty as standard
- Accuracy of +/- 3mmHg
- Proven to be atleast as accurate as mercury
- Very long battery life of up to 170 hours
- Frequent calibration checks are not required
- Displayed cuff deflation rate between 2-3mmHg per second
- Latex free inflation system & coiled tubing
- Fitted with your choice of Velcro or Ambidex cuff
- Validated to the ESH International Protocol by the Mayo Clinic
- Approved by the British Hypertension Society