The audiometer is a high specification model, allowing highly accurate testing and low maintenance. The software is easy to use and automatically ensures the sound module is plugged into the PC. Upon test completion, the audiogram and HSE classification is displayed. The system examines hearing test results and can demonstrate how hearing will progress if protection is not improved.
Software is easy-to-use and auto checks the installation at switch-on. The audiogram is displayed as the test proceeds and on completion can be accepted, printed out and saved to the archive. If any thresholds are suspect, these points can be rechecked prior to saving etc. Our unique predictive analysis system intelligently examines hearing test results and can demonstrate to employees how their hearing will reduce if they do not wear protection or limit exposure.
- Automatic HSE categorisation of results
- USB Link
- Range from: – 10dB to +90dB
- Osicus Solo is a highly portable device that also has an easy-to-use interface
- Manual or automatic testing via response switch
- Frequencies: 250Hz, 500Hz, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8KHz
- Accuracy: ±0.1% Harmonic Distortion: 0.1 %
- Hearing Level Range: -10dB HL to +90dB HL
- Linearity: 0.2dB
- Audiometry BS EN 60645, Electrical BS EN 60601, CE Marked
- Software for Windows XP to Windows 10 available
- Dimensions: 125 x 85 x 35 mm
- Weight: 300 gms
Support british manufacturing & the UK NHS