The Six Inch range of sphygmomanometers provide clinicians with amazing quality at affordable prices. A modern solution for all locations with innovative and practical features included.
The precision mechanism ensures smooth and reliable performance and gives immediate response to changes in cuff pressure. The desk model is fitted with a large carrying handle and cuff storage basket plus rubber feet for stability.
- Recommended for GP and Primary Care
- Made in UK and guaranteed accurate to ISO 81061-1
- Accuracy of +/- 3mmHg
- Range 0–300mmHg, with the scale graduations starting at zero
- Clear white face with sharp black scale
- New flexible shock mount resists any damage to the gauge
- Fine red pointer gives precise indication
- Smaller, lighter and easily portable
- Fitted with your choice of Velcro or Ambidex cuff
- Lightweight ABS cuff container which is very easy to clean