The Six Inch range of sphygmomanometers provide clinicians with amazing quality at affordable prices. A modern solution for all locations with innovative and practical features included.
The precision mechanism ensures smooth and reliable performance and gives immediate response to changes in cuff pressure. The stand model has the gauge inclined for easy viewing and a heavy, weighted base with five castors.
- Made in UK and guaranteed accurate to ISO 81060-1
- Accuracy of +/- 3mmHg
- Range 0–300mmHg, with the scale graduations starting at zero
- Clear white face with sharp black scale
- New flexible shock mount resists any damage to the gauge
- Fine red pointer gives precise indication
- Smaller, lighter and easily portable
- Weighted, 5x Castor Base
- Fitted with your choice of Velcro or Ambidex cuff
- Tough bright white ABS construction with built in carrying handle
- Lightweight ABS cuff container which is very easy to clean
Support british manufacturing & the UK NHS