The Six Inch range of sphygmomanometers provide clinicians with amazing quality at affordable prices. A modern solution for all locations with innovative and practical features included.
The precision mechanism ensures smooth and reliable performance and gives immediate response to changes in cuff pressure. The wall model features a swivel wall bracket for easy viewing and cuff storage is included behind the gauge.
- Made in UK and guaranteed accurate to ISO 81060-1
- Range 0–300mmHg, with the scale graduations starting at zero
- Clear white face with sharp black scale
- New flexible shock mount resists any damage to the gauge
- Fine red pointer gives precise indication
- Smaller, lighter and easily portable
- Fitted with Ambidex anti-microbial cuff, with our own unique soft edges
- Tough bright white ABS construction with built in carrying handle
- Lightweight ABS cuff container which is very easy to clean