The Limpet model is a version of our portable series. A range of aneroid sphygmomanometers offering smaller, more lightweight devices which are the perfect portable option for clinicians looking to aid patients across a variety of environments and settings. They can help you meet the requirements of each of your patients, in almost any environment and situation. You could say these are the perfect option when ‘on-the-go’. These portable aneroid (mechanical) devices don?t use mercury but provide accurate results when calibrated correctly.
The Limpet model is made to be held and inflated with one hand, leaving the other hand free to hold the stethoscope in place when taking a BP reading. This model is much lighter and less bulky than its sister products, making it even easier to transport between patients. Community Nurses/Midwives or Doctors on call are the ideal users of this version, as they will need to transport their sphyg.
- Made in UK and guaranteed accurate to ISO 81060-1
- Range 0–300mmHg, with the scale graduations starting at zero
- Clear white face with fine pointer which allows for precise indication
- One handed use, suitable for both left and right hands
- Aneroid (mechanical), devices don’t use mercury but provide accurate results when calibrated.
- Smaller, lighter and easily portable
- Fitted with your choice of Velcro or Ambidex cuff
- Capable of withstanding 100% overpressure
- Supplied complete with a protective, soft zipper case for transit