Portable Aneroid – Pocket model – with belt clip for functionality
Pocket Portable Aneroid with Adult Ambidex Cuff
The Pocket Portable model is a version of our portable aneroid series. A?range of aneroid sphygmomanometers offering smaller, more lightweight devices which are the perfect portable option for clinicians looking to aid patients across a variety of environments and settings. They can help you meet the requirements of each of your patients, in almost any environment and situation. You could say these are the perfect option when ‘on-the-go’. These portable aneroid (mechanical) devices don?t use mercury but provide accurate results when calibrated correctly.
The Pocket model has a belt clip on the back of the gauge, the main use of the belt clip is to slide it onto the blood pressure cuff when taking a BP measurement. This means the device does not need to be held in position or placed on a nearby surface, the gauge is facing the user and allows very convenient viewing of the device during a BP reading. The clip also allows it to be clipped onto the front pocket of a Doctors coat for example.
- Made in UK and guaranteed accurate to ISO 81061-1
- Range 0–300mmHg, with the scale graduations starting at zero
- Clear white face with fine pointer which allows for precise indication
- One handed use, suitable for both left and right hands
- Aneroid (mechanical), devices don’t use mercury but provide accurate results when calibrated.
- Smaller, lighter and easily portable
- Fitted with Ambidex anti-microbial cuff, with our own unique soft edges
- Capable of withstanding 100% overpressure
- Supplied complete with a protective, soft zipper case for transit