Performs air conduction screening, backed up with additional software to perform tasks such as annual statistics and recall lists. Designed to build on the reputation of the Asra Classic, the Asra Curve offers many of the same unique features but combines the latest electronics with a smaller product to better fit current healthcare environments.
It has a unique ability to quickly swap headsets (and calibration) plus is able to easily move between PC’s. It comes complete with a noise reduction headset, all cables, testing and batch utility analysis software, and a manufacturer’s calibration certificate.
- Wide intensity range: (-10dB to +110dB) to allow accurate assessment for all age groups
- Wide frequency range: (125Hz to 12 kHz) with 4 standard frequency lists
- Export of results data in a form suitable for all modern database software – Results can also be printed (A4 format)
- Statistical analysis of audiograms found during any search sequence by category with the option to print it out
- Trend analysis search, which calculates annual loss figures to help identify those suffering accelerated hearing loss
- Frequencies: 125, 250, 500, 750Hz 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12kHz
- Test Time: From 5.5 minutes
- Hearing Level Range: -10dB to +110dB
- Software for Windows XP to Windows 10 available
- Customer driven software upgrades are available annually to ensure the system is up to date.
- Audiometry BS EN 60645, Electrical BS EN 60601, CE Marked
- Dimensions: 22 x 23 x 3.5 cm
- Weight: 0.5 Kg