Supporting medical students, get the essential tools for the medical field:
Portable Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
Our portable series is a range of aneroid sphygmomanometers offering smaller, more lightweight devices. You can select from the Limpet, Pocket or Duplex models. Each sphygmomanometer from this range is supplied complete with an ACCOSON™ ambidex cuff as well as a soft zipper case.
- Guaranteed accuracy to ISO 81060-1
- Range 0–300mmHg, with the scale graduations starting at zero
- Clear white face with fine pointer allowing for precise indication
- One handed use, suitable for both left and right hands
- Aneroid (mechanical), devices don’t use mercury but provide accurate results when calibrated.
- Smaller, lighter and easily portable
Our lightweight and economical stethoscope offers an effective and elegant solution for all day-to-day medical needs.
- Extra fine acoustic response and light design for extraordinary comfortable
- The adult chestpiece has been precisely machined to exacting tolerance from aluminium
- Double leaf internal spring binaurals are fixed at 15° angle for comfortable ear fit
- Supplied with an extra set of soft sealing eartips and diaphragm
- Overall length 770 mm
Gentle, non-invasive & accurate measurement of body temperature. Our simple to use thermometer offers a stable, heat-interference-free reading and will notify of high-temperature readings.
- Designed for the periodic measurement and monitoring of body temperature
- Also capable of measuring both ambient and surface temperatures (eg. Baby’s milk)
- Accuracy is confirmed by the device’s self-test routine when switched on
- Offers a wide range of measurement from 0.1–99.9°C (32.2–211.8°F)
- Recall the last 30 readings with both time and date when entering the recall mode
- Fever alarm gives 10 short beeps and a red LCD backlight alert of high temperature
Support british manufacturing & the UK NHS